We are a 501c.3. Community Benefit Organization and welcome the opportunity for you to become involved to further the Mission and Vision of iCAN Junior Triathlon Club. Here are some ways you can help:
Donate Financially – one time, monthly or quarterly • Enroll your child in our club • Become an assistant coach • Volunteer – your time, talents or professional services • Purchase iCAN merchandise and apparel • Donate equipment
Business and Corporate
Donate Financially – one time, monthly or quarterly • Volunteer – your professional services • Purchase • Donate equipment • Become a Sponsor
HOW TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Thank you for your interest in iCAN Junior Triathlon Club Volunteer Services Program. Volunteer placement with our organization is based on the skills, interest and abilities of the applicant as well as the needs of our individual departments. Volunteering is not meant for the sole purpose of job/career training, nor is it meant to lead to paid employment within iCAN Junior Triathlon Club.
REQUIREMENTS FOR VOLUNTEERS
- Must be age (14) or older (minor ages 14-17 require parental consent)
- Must be willing to commit to at least one hundred (100) hours of service
- Completed application packet (forms 1-4) must be submitted prior to selection for an interview with a Volunteer Services Staff Member.
- If an interview is granted, completion of the interview process does not guarantee placement into the iCAN Junior Triathlon Club Volunteer Services Program.
- If selected, attend and complete a mandatory Volunteer Orientation or specific training necessary for your position in the organization.
- Pass a background check when applicable (We are required by law to inform you that we may conduct criminal background checks on all adult applicants. This law also requires us to provide written notice that a background check will be conducted and upon conclusion of the background check, a copy of the results will be provided to the applicant, if requested in writing.)
- Prior to placement as an iCAN Junior Triathlon Club volunteer, each applicant is required to attend a Volunteer Orientation and any necessary additional training specific to your area of service.
- You may be issued materials for your specific department or area of service. These materials are on loan to you and MUST be returned prior to your departure from this organization.
To apply online, please complete the online Volunteer Application below and bring the Medical History Form , Insurance Release of Liability and a copy of your legal photo ID to your first day of volunteering.
To apply by mail, please fill out and mail the following along with a copy of your legal photo ID to: iCAN Junior Triathlon Club, 9505 North Sommerville, Suite 102, PMB 41, Fresno, CA 93720, ATTN: Volunteer Services Program.
1. Volunteer Application
2. Volunteer Confidentially and Consent Form
3. Insurance Release of Liability
4. Medical History Form
Completed applications are reviewed within fourteen (14) days after they are submitted. If an application is selected a staff member will contact you to schedule an interview. Please keep in mind that the review process and waiting period may take as much as thirty (30) days.
- About Us
- The Club
- Program & Event Registration
- Contact Us
- Member Login
Wed, Jun 19 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Sat, Jun 22 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Mon, Jun 24 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Mon, Jun 24 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Wed, Jun 26 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Sat, Jun 29 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Mon, Jul 01 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Mon, Jul 01 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Wed, Jul 03 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Sat, Jul 06 10:00 am - 12:30 pm